From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:46:17 EST
I'm not able to write much since I'm still in shock.  Chloe some way,
somehow got stuck in the sofa arms and is gone to the bridge.

Sandy and company, please make sure Maggie finds her baby sister.  Chloe
came to us as a lost baby in April.  Maggie crossed over in September.
Chloe looked up to Maggie and wanted to be just like her.

Chloe baby, it wasn't your time angel but maybe you missed Maggie as much
as we do on earth.  Butch and CB are missing you already.

My heart is shattered and I feel like a total failure.

I love you Chloe Clementine, I love you my beautiful angel, rest at the
bridge knowing that you are well and truly loved.

Connie, Butch, Maggie and Chloe united at the bridge and CB

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."  George T. Angell