Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:29:26 -0500
Happy New Year!

Man O Man did I get lots of presents.  Even though mum tolds me I was not
on the giving tree list I still gots presents, and lots of them.  Mum
says that is because I is loved, because I is a good mascot and I am a
good boy now that I am not picking on that Mr. Bones any more.

All the kids that was on the giving tree gots lots of presents too, but
we is so lucky to have so many shelter friends that just about every one
of us gots something for Christmas.  Even mum gots presents.  Mum is
still putting them all away.  So to all of yous that sents presents or
money for us I is saying thank you sooo much for helpen mum take care of
us.  I has been working hard on getting the thank you notes out to all
of you.

Christmas Day mum found Nyxa really really sick, she had to call Aunt
Mary at Brockport animal hospital.  Aunt Mary helped mum decide what to
do and then mum just took care of her till Monday when she took her in
to see our favorite Doc.  Our Marley left for Rainbow Bridge the Sunday
after Christmas.  Our favorite Doc said it was lymphoscarcoma in her
testines and one of the tumors broke, so all the blood went into her
tummy and she died.  Mum says when she goes that is how she wants to go,
Marley was all curled up in her hammock under her blankie she did not
know she was dieing, it was a peaceful death.  MUM CANT'S GO NO WHERE!

When mum went to see our favorite Doc, Nichole and Mike met us up there
to meet our Doc.  Then they made appointment for her little girl to see
Doc on Friday.  Nichole tooks our Nyxa back with her to get a hurt stick
to see what her BG is.  Does anybody out there know what a BG is?  If you
do will you email me and tell me?  Anyway mum says Nyxa's BG was real
good so she is going to continue just the way she has been.  Nichole and
Mike has felled in love with Dart and Beku so it looks like they is going
to a forever home, Kaleigh and Peter are coming back to play with Oliver
and Yasmina, they may have a forever home too.  Way cool huh what a great
way to start a new year.

Mum has an eBay auction going to help pay our doc; it was donated by a
friend living in the Bronx.  Thanks Maria and James!  If you want to see
it go here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2976393432

But hurry there is only 3 days left!

Then we has the Watts for Warmth campaign going; our friend Sue mades a
picture of my handsome face and a poster that my mum made for the humans
that want to help us get a chine to make lectric.  That is my handsome
face right there in the right hand bottom corner.  Thanks Sue for making
me so handsome.  If you wants to help you can see all about it and see
the pictures at www.ferretfarm.org under help our shelter section.

We has had lots of Shelter help though the holidays, and lots of friends
keep feeding our mum, mum says she is getting fat so she has to stop
eaten.  Well I know this is a short report but mum says that is okay,
sometime I is too full of hot air and this being a short news report is
a breath of fresh air!  So for now;

Kibble and wet nose kisses

Master Largo.
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter