From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:51:02 -0500
To hold cage parts together I use clips that are called 'J' clips and a
special tool is used to clamp them to a circle enveloping two or three
strands of the cage wire.  The clips and tool can be found at Southern
States stores, and many hard ware stores.  The tool is less than $10 and
a bag of clips are less than $3 for 500 clips.  Have seen both at True
Value hardware but others carry it.

On the bottom of the cage I made a 2x4 base and mounted wheels from Home
Depot so I can move the cages (these are HUGE cages).

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo