From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 01:12:19 -0500
Ashling did such a darling thing.  In several bouts of play she has just
about finished her bubble wrap, but for the last one I don't know if she
was just tiring or if she was purposely sharing.  Over a half dozen times
she would pop one then bump my hand and bump and unpopped one then wait
for me to pop it.  Then she would pop again till she decided it was my
turn.  Most of those times she would pop one then I would pop one then
she would pop one.  At least a couple of times, though, she got into a
popping frenzy.

Obviously, this game has to be carefully supervised since it could have
dangers, but with supervision that is one happy Lingity weasel!