Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:56:47 -0500
Hello to Everyone and Hugs to all the fuzzies.  I have a huge auction
going on right now, some items starting at 50 cents, more being listed on
Sunday and Monday.  Loads of collectibles, some new items, old and new
jewelry, video tapes, and much more as I can slowly get it listed.  As
many of you know, Ebay is my way of keeping things going here, paying vet
bills, buying animal food , etc.  So Please take a look at my auctions,
you may find something interesting there.  If the link doesn't work, my
Ebay ID is ferrets_cats_rescue

thanks,
Sue & the fuzzies
Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue
Shelter Website--Watch the Weasels Dance
www.crafyferret.com