From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:12:51 -0500
Hi.  Just a quick question for everyone on this list.  I live in Northern
VA (Alexandria) and the cheapest place I can find for Adrenal Surgery is
$800.  My first ferret lost his battle with the disease because we could
not afford $800.  Shortly after his death our girl started showing signs,
which have progressed.  I would like to get this surgery done for her in
an attempt to prevent what happened last time.  Anyone have any advice
or know of any EXPERIENCED veterinarians that can perform this surgery
for less than $800?  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks so much!

-Barbara, Hope, Ziggy, and Duke.