From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:02:25 -0700
I found 2 ferret bumper stickers at Archon this year (its a science
fiction convention in St Louis)!  One says "Dogs have owners, cats have
staff.  Ferrets have playmates!" and the other is "Ferrets are better
than Television-Ferrets won't try to sell you useless junk, they never
use a "laugh track", they won't insult your intelligence, they have no
remote to lose, they're portable without using batteries, they're never
loud, and you can enjoy them without having to develop a short attention
span!" .

I don't know the name of the vendor, but he said he was from South Bend,
and was selling gaming stuff and a few swords, in addition to a bunch of
bumper stickers.  These were the only ferret ones I found.  I have to
disagree with the "loud" part, tho.  Sugar makes an awful lot of noise
when she runs around the room.  Never thought something that weighs less
than 2 lbs could make so much noise!

Sue
Trina
Tessa