From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:42:15 EST
I always felt that boogers only were rude if the person brandishing "said
snot-lump" ACTUALLY chased down their quarry and WIPED the offending
booger on their clothing, arms, face, etc.

The only Booger that I' ve ever met that was TRULEY rude belonged to
Gordon- "Wiki - Wiki " Bob- you and Alicia can send your boogers here
anytime.

Gratefull for sinus congestion and dry heat,
Marlene b.
RFRL

[Moderator's note: If "Gordon- 'Wiki - Wiki'" is someone on the FML, I
apologize.  I think it refers to something else entirely.  BIG]