From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:42:48 -0500
Hi to all
I'm getting dad up to get ready for the show.  It will probably take him
that long to get ready, load your surprises in the car, put the books
together and even get people angry at him including giving me a bath,
cleaning my ears and triming my nails.  Did I forget cleaning my teeth
(Yuck) and wouldn't you know it he may even find out who ate his candy
bar ...HE HE !

You know dad went through a lot for this show by speaking about luck.  I
mean he ordered cartridges to print the books for the show.  He wanted
to start friday but lost the internet, crashed the computer and could not
find the disk to set it up to print most of the pages.  The cartpidges
were late and half full and when he went to remove the silver strip on
the jet it was compressed so hard he became furious and with his brand
new pants now covered with Magenta he dropped everything and wrote a
nice NASTY letter to the company.  He had my BIG brother come up and get
the computer back up and where do you think the disk was ... yep right
in the computer where he thought he would not forget it.  Well he was
up till the we hours of the morning dropclicking all into place and He
seamed pleased even though he could not see through the sleep dirt in
his eyes ... thats my dad ... laying in ferret poop and smelling like
a skunk.  Just think you'll be able to recignise him at the show, you
know ... the one with the ferret shirt and mells like it.

Well I have to go and ... oh yeah the show it's the WarmFuzzy show on
Sat. Jan. 24th about 5 miles north of Reading on 61 in Leesport, Pa.
and were not far from the new Cabela's (about 10 miles north of us at
the crossroads of 61 and 78/22 ).

See you there
Snickers

PS dad smells