From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:55:57 -0800
Reminder time!!!!
I know lots is going on for some really needy shelters right now...Jean
and Alicia...but let's not forget the others too!!!

This Valentine's Raffle was donated by Hildy at FerretWare, and the
proceeds requested by her to go 1/2 to SOS and 1/2 to CJ of 24 Carat
Shelter in Vegas... as you saw from the post yesterday...CJ can really
use the help too...and the other 1/2, SOS will decides who needs that
most...:)

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Friday, February 6th.
so the prizes can be mailed out in plenty of time to receive them for
Valentine's Day...and please go to the page to see the wonderful items
Hildy picked out for this raffle...:)

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00
Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" but
mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask] with
"SOS Valentine's Raffle" in the Subject Line.

please include your snail mail address and e-mail address in both forms
of donations...

thank you all so much...
SOSkat