Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:38:12 -0600
I mentioned in the past that I am allergic to ferrets.  I have come to
the conclusion that it is the adrenal ferret that may be causing most of
my problems.  I have 5 ferrets, 2 of which I just got the Friday after
Christmas.  I haven't had any severe allergic reaction in over a year.
When I went to a friend house, who has known adrenal babies I break out
in a terrible rash.  Like I said, I haven't had any problems in over a
year, since my Little Bit had surgery for adrenal and went to the bridge.

Ok, all that long winded mess so that I can ask this.  What are the
earliest signs of adrenal?  Neither of my new kids is exhibiting any
signs of adrenal at all, but when I get kisses I have terrible sores on
my face and other problems like when I had the reaction to Little Bit and
the other adrenal ferrets.  I want to get these guys help right away, if
they need it.  They are all fully furred and no masses or swelling.  They
play and eat and poop and do all the other ferrety stuff that they are
supposed to do.  I sure hope I'm just panicking and it's just my body
getting used to new ferret oils.

Sorry this is so long winded, I just got out of bed and have to head off
for work.

Shelley and the fantastic five.