From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:06:43 -0600
regarding feeding the children, I got a lot of feedback , indicating,
what had happened, is that I probably misunderstood the cashiers
statement?  I don't know..  but it is a good possibility anyway...
at least I did not get rude, and nasty, about the comment?  Been there
as a sales associate myself, so I know how it feels.  Not nice.  Many
thanks to the ladies who responded to my individual email, they know
who they are.

I may have been otherwise preoccupied with thoughts about other things,
and just misconstrued her comment, which is most likely, it is not a
remark, that would be most appropriate for a pet store anyway.

All of my animals are my babies... my 14 y/o cat sleeps on my pillow at
night, and every so often, I reach up at night, just to feel his fur,
throw back to my hair twirling days?  Sometimes we have a ferret or 2
crawl in bed with us too... the ferrets have free roam, as the other
animals, for I would not feel it fair to cage them, and the others could
find me when they needed something, and the ferrets not, of course, the
cats and dog get to go places where the ferrets are blocked from..  (for
their own good), but when a little one needs me, I can feel the touch of
their nose on my ankle... to get my attentions.

Many thanks
donna