From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:41:31 -0800
dooks all

i recently encountered an %#&* at the ag. inspection station near
dunsmier.  when innocently asked about CA attitude about ferrets.  he
belligerent and stated he would happily kill any ferret he found just
because they are so dangerous.  when asked just what he meant he stated
that ferrets will chew the privets off a toddler just to eat the feshies.
and have been known to chew the fingers off a sleeping adult and eat
them.  i stated that if he ever even got close to my ferrets i'd have to
kill him for harming my ferrets.  he took this as a threat and had me
stopped at the CA port of entree (scale).  for an inspection where no
ferrets were found.  the next time i find him at the ag. station again i
intend to make him check my truck then demand an appaligy for harassment.
but if this happens being a truck driver it would mean more and more
hassles from that wonderful state.  i'm ancussly waiting for the governor
to make some changes.

rich & the fuzzy sapiens barny & sandy missing pogo & samantha