From:
Pat Onkst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:48:29 EST
Hi to all FML'ers and your Babies..I had a *friend* for about 7 years and
last year she called me and said (quote)when are you going to get rid of
*them* so we can go out like we used to?  You are always spending all
your time with them.  She was referring to my babies as "them" !!  After
I was finished saying what I had to say..I no longer have this person in
my life.  It wasn't the first time she made comments like this and I
finally had enough of her s... !  If anyone wants to be a part of my life
then they have to realize that these fuzzy's come with me.

Thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest !

pat and my 17