Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:47:02 -0800
Eddie wrote:
>Do you (medrator) and all you negative people really find it neccessary
>to keep posting this badgering of a health professional -- isnt there
>any stoppping this nonsense -- if any of the poeple out there put as
>much energy in being positive as the doctors do saving lives -- maybe
>they would not be running their mouths so much and find something
>positive to talk about --- more than 70% of this post is nothing but a
>bunch of garbage anymore --hearsay --accusations and rumors --if we
>wanted all that we would buy the National Enquirer !!!

Seems to me that there are as many opinions as there are people.  On
this mailing list, it is my understanding that there are about 2600
subscribers and there seems to be anywhere between 20-30 posts each day.
So far in the last week, two or three (sometimes only one) have been
regarding WFRS and Cathy Johnson-Delaney.  Percentage wise, that's about
10-15 percent of the postings, give or take.  I hardly consider that to
be "all you negative people."

All of the topics are displayed at the beginning of the list and they
appear to be fairly accurate about what the post contains.  It would
then be my suggestion that you view the topics first and if you think
you might become angry, uncomfortable, offended or feel the urge to
discourage others from expressing their thoughts, feelings or
experiences, then by all means, skip over them.  That's what I do.

Some people here might be feeling emotions other than positive ones for
various reasons and may not always want to post subjects that you approve
of just because you are in a happy mood.  Okay?