From:
"Edward Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:54:55 -0500
Hi to All
My name is Snickers and I'm a loved ferret.  I take care of my older and
younger sisters, Potto and Snoops when dad's not around and lately it has
been a chore with Potto not doing well and Snoops being the runaround.
Dad is out getting ads for the WarmFuzzy show coming up on the the 24th
of January at the Leesport Farmers market in Leesport on Rt. 61 about
3 -4 miles above Reading, Pa..

Dad with Derrick from Path Valley Farm has a surprise for those of you
that come to the show.  As I had told you before it only gets better from
here.  We have a afew new vendors along with the old ones and dad and the
other members are still plugging away.

Potto wants me to say thank you to those of you who have sent a prayer
and a blessing for her.  As you know this is dads 6th year for the show
and would like you to know that he cancelled his operation just to put
more time in for it so it can be his best ever.  If any of you would like
to honor us with your presence that have not yet entered or deceided to
see and learn about Ferreting please contact dad at [log in to unmask] or
call him at home 610-562-1572 and cell 610-914-1518.  You can also call
WarmFuzzy ( Shirley and Clarence ) at 610-926-9087 or Email

Books will be printed between the 16th and 19th and if you don,t have
your entries in by then it will not get in the book.  Rings are filling
up faster then anticipated with new people entering so don't be left out
and disapoint my brothers and sisters.  Anyone wishing to put an ad in
the book or send a donation please get it to dad or call by the 19th of
Jan so your name will appear.

Potto has been talking to Mother Nature and assures me that things will
go favorable for the show as always so Potto, Snoops and I hope you will
see dad and me at the show and have a good time.

As Always and with our Love

Potto, Snickers, Snoops, and dad (Ed) Crist

PS Hav a Great Day !!!! and Happy Flat Ferreting !!!!