From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:13:44 -0700
Permission to crosspost granted

Did ya miss me?  What do ya mean "me who"?  It's me... the one and onli.
Come on, I wazn't gone dhat long!

Mommy waz kinda away caz of gramma going to da Rainbow Bridge... then
Gramma took Rocky on Christmaz Eve... so mommy hazn't been herself.  We
all been tryin to be good but u know ferretz ... we juzt wanna have fun.
I no talk about Peanut getting into da wall either caz momma still mad at
daddy for leaving her da bathroom with da big hole in da tub wall!

So did ya hear about the new Mushy Raffle?  Tis it'd be perfect for da
love of your life... with some extra treats thrown in for the babies in
your life.

It's called the SOS Valentine's Day Raffle.  Ms. Hildy at
FerretWare,http://www.ferretware.com asked nicely for the raffle and she
even donated da items!

Half da money raised will go into the SOS General Fund, for distribution
as SOS sees fit; and the other half to 24 Carat Ferret Shelter in Las
Vegas, NV.  They gotz lots of kids over dhere that need help.

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Prize Package Contains:
Black Footed Ferret Family, Limited Edition Signed Print
Silver Ferret Stained Glass
Sterling Silver Wrap Around Ferret Ring
Stolen Heart Ferret Necklace (winner chooses color!)
For the ferrets
Fuzzy's Foamy Fries
Cheweasels 6 toy sample package

Da raffle goes 'til da winner is announced on Friday, February 6th, so
that ya can get your prizes can by Valentine's Day.

Same Rules as always...tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please include a note with your e-mail address on it to send your raffle
numbers to, or a SASE, if you want your tickets mailed to you.  Snail
Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Friday, Jan.  30th.

https://www.Paypal.com payments need to go to [log in to unmask]
"SOS Valentine's Raffle" in the Subject Line.

Uz gotz ta include remember to include your name, e-mail address, and
'snail mail' address to the 'note' section.

Please make sure all PayPal payments are in by Monday, Feb.  2nd.

This will be a great Prize package for the winner, and we hope to make it
a great help for CJ's 24 Carat Shelter in Las Vegas!!!

http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

So you go get tickets.... and same az alwayz... you win you send to me
right?  Opps.... gotta run momma comin!

Luvz & Hugz
Princess Pepper
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html