From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:22:47 -0500
I loved your post!  Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish more folks would
push back on spouses, significant others who give ultimatums of this
type.  I'm sure my exhusband, boyfriend and any other ex's would have
loved me to get rid of my ferrets, but were smart enough to know that the
ferrets do not cause nearly as much aggravation as the human does.  Also
the animals provide unconditional love...obviously a spouse cannot do
that if they are issuing ultimatums.

My love for animals was there before my love for (fill in the blank) so
my animals will be there long after (fill in the blank) is gone!

Amy