From:
Erik and Shanna Gamache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:56:43 -0800
Does anyone know of any good treatments for arthritic older ferrets?  Our
little girl is currently on Torbitrol twice daily but is still very achy.
We tried Metacam but due to the fact that she is also on pred for
insulinoma, it really upsets her tummy.  Any help would be appreciated.
I'm interested in not only meds, but any kind of heat therapy or anything
that might help.

Thanks.

Shanna