From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:14:20 +0000
Hey All,

I actually have a non joking, real question.

I was thinking about playing a soft music C.D. for my spoiled
babes-in-furland.  However, I am well aware that sometime ferts can sleep
very deeply.  AKA The Fert Death Sleep.  Most of mine, if I make much
noice when I'm checking on them for the evening, when I'm going to bed,
they hear me.  Okay, my question is, Would a ferret hear music in their
litttle dreamy heads as they are sleeping?  Would they possibly sleep
easier, as well?  Would it possibly calm an allegic type ferret(he's been
itchy for years, when it's really bad, Benadryl.  I've cortisone shampoo
for him as well.) Anyway, does anyone think that music while they're
sleeping, AKA "recharging" would soothe them even if they are not aware
that they're hearing it(Ferret-sub-conciously).  It's a C.D.  called
"Heavenly Presence", very appropriate for our sweet furry angels, dontcha
think?!?

When I feeding Princess in the rocking chair(by then it was by spoon
only) I think she liked the soft music I played for her, actually I know
she did.  I just wish I had this C.D. then for her too.(it's a very
beautiful,soothing C.D.)  But I think by this point, she may have been
hearing her own Heavenly music from those at the Bridge, getting ready
to call her to join them.

Thanks for any thoughts on this music idea.  If you think I'd be just
wasting electricity, you can tell me,just tell me nicely,okay.  Oh, I
have already had a little message from Princess!  But, because I am still
pretty fragile when it comes to talking about her, and with that and the
stress of my upcoming surgery, I think I'll just keep it to myself.  I'll
tell only those who write to me privately.  Sorry folks, but I'm just not
up for our slammer o' th' week just now.

Thanks to you all.  You are the most caring, awesome people I have ever
known.  I NEVER could even started to get through Princess's passing, and
my medical mess without you.  You mean more to me than you know.(I hope
that maybe you have an idea at least!)

May 04 bring us all the furry best of everything.

Sue & Crew: Nikki, Oscar, Annie, Sammy, Chance, & Storm

Watching from the Bridge:

Smokey,Bandit, Boots, Samantha,baby "Lucky" & taking a very well deserved
rest, My beloved Princess(that's the first time I wrote her name there,
that was harder than I thought.

*Note to Princess..  There is a possibility that Nikki will be coming to
play with you sooner that I'd ever thought.  Her Adrenal came back too.
We'll find out next week.(same time as my surgery).  Mommy misses you
precious girl.