From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:40:17 -0500
Dear C.B.F.R.-

This is a flame.

It is actually two little flames, beating in the itty bitty grateful
hearts of Switch and Lily, who ADORE the marvelous John Deere fabric
sleepy sack that they were sent for Christmas!

Thank you!

They both love the sack.  They sleep both on and inside of it.  When I
put it down for the ladies Switch sniffed it very carefully all over
with a bottle brushed tail.  Had it been previously occupied by another
weasel?  She was sure interested in its' invisible to me aroma.

The sack sits atop a mound of fleece sacks and crocheted blankies, and
assorted soft things that they use for a bed.  It is a sunny yellow, with
little green and yellow tractors.  Imagine it with a ferret butt sticking
out of it, and you will have a pretty good idea of what it looks like
right now.  I'm pretty sure it's Lily's butt.

Again, thank you!

Alexandra in MA

Switch:"It's mine!"
Lily: "Hee!"