Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:22:45 -0500
I'm Sue from Acworth, Georgia.

Alittle less than 2 weeks ago, my count was 7, but I quess My precious
Princess(princey-pie)decided it was time for her to show everyone up at
the Bridge what a "real" princess was like.  After all, this girl was the
Princess that ruled over my heart for 8 1/2 years.

As this is not a"how many are at the Bridge" note.  & I've had my share &
Princess being the very hardest.(I almost didn't write because it is
really too soon for that,)I thought my kiddos' should join in the "How
Many" furballs, fuzzyluvs" fun, too!!

So Now I have Six---3 Boys---3 Girls

               B O Y S

SAMMY: Sam-the-Man, Sam-I-Am, Sammy-Da-Big-Man.

CHANCE: Chancers, Chancer-Pants, Chance, the-big boy(who is much younger
than Sammy& everyone else is bigger than everyone!

STORM: Storm-the-Storm,Little-Man(6 mos younger than Chance and almost as
big)

              G I R L S

NIKKI:  Nickaroo, Nickapoo, My Nikki-Girl, Nikka,Nikka

OSCAR: She is A GIRL!!  I adopted HER and that is what they named her, I
didn't want to traumatize her anymore by changing her name.  She is an
extremely gentle,soft,feminine girl ferret I have ever seen!  Oskey
Poskey, Osca-de-la-ferta, Oskie-Pie

ANNIE: Saved from a pet store at about 5 mos.  Afraid of people, was
never handled very much in the store.  When we got her home, we found out
why.  SHE BITES!!!!  She's gotten much better, but I never let anyone
else pet or hold her.  Ya never know who's a fledgling , over reacting,
"Mr. Stiller" Annie-nanny, Annie-da-nanny-goat, Nanny-Goat, JAWS.

I could go on forever about incidents, dangerous ones, another, when one
of my boys was named after our Vet.

I have many permanents back and nuerological problems.  When I am with
them, I feel so much better.  If they only knew the effects they have
on us "humans"

Sue Pyron