From:
Kelly and MaryAnn Vogt-Beaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:15:54 -0500
Hey Joe in Toronto!

We've been using a smaller-sized Sharper Image air purifier in our weasel
room and haven't noticed any problems.  I wouldn't doubt if the low hum
of the device provides some comfort to our soundly sleeping babies.  I'm
pretty sure they're comfy since they still sleep on their backs and the
device is right next to the cage.  Of course, your vet might know best.
Happy New Year!

Kelly
Kissimmee, FL