From:
Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 08:20:00 -0500
I have two rug lumpers, Byte-me and Kodo.  Have had as many as 8 at one
time with all but two being rescued.  Had found homes for three, one of
those has since passed the bridge.  Of the five, three have passed the
bridge.  A store bought marshal farms ferret, Nibble-ed, passed nearly a
year ago from major organ failure.  The two rescues, Podo who is Kodo's
brother, and Bud, came from North Carolina.  Podo lasted about 45 days
here and he had to be helped across the bridge.  Was so very sad where he
was such a most laid back and truly a great guy.  Bud came from a shelter
and had been farmed out to at least 5 families before I got him.  They
all said he was too active but he was fine and in fact was not quite as
active as others.  But he was a great little guy who would come running
to me when I came home from work.

In that slide show I mentioned yesterday was a white ferret named Harley
Bug.  Is this the same Harley Bug I have seen in the FML so many times?
If so, I didn't read those posts and would love to know what happened to
him and how he lived his days.  I can see from the slide show he survived
with one eye and lived his days in the shelter.  Such a sad thing but so
glad he was rescued.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo