From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 16:15:30 -0500
I guess the quiet I've encountered so far trying to trace if down means
that either folks are away or that card hasn't been seen.  Too bad.
It's perfect.  So, I am asking on the FML.  There is a Richard Bernal
(children's book artist) illustration of a toboggan going down a steep
hill.  On it are some birds (a crane and ibis maybe? and an emperor
penguin), a griz with a ten gallon hat who is lifting it for the turtle
underneath to better enjoy the ride, a Black Footed Ferret, a kibob (sp?)
squirrel, a lar gibbon, and what may be a snowshoe hare though I don't
think it is.  We have seen it as an internet thing being sent around but
suspect that it is on a card.  Has anyone seen this card and do you know
who makes or sells it?

I'm still seeking safety tips on not stepping on ferrets with braces and
shoes on.  So far the only one which can help appears to be shuffling.
I've been wondering if anything might smell good to humans but bad to
ferrets which I could safely put on shoes or the ends of my pants legs.
Maybe wintergreen... What do you think?  Thin soled shoes were suggested,
but these braces also cover my feet except for parts of my toes and heel
and my ankles and have special soles.  They sure do help!