From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:46:37 -0800
To the person who was looking for cage clips: I was going to reply to you
earlier, but i couldn't find my cage information.  Well, i was doing my
weekly hidey-hole cleaning when i saw a couple clips on the floor.  Upon
further investigation i discovered the torn bag with the assembly
instructions.  I then opened the instructions up and seen a customer
service number.  1-800-954-3003.  The item number for them is 60319-30.
Hope this helps.

To all who replied to my plea for ideas to help Gonzo like the new boy
ferret Kodo, Thank You.  I locked them in the cage together and they
slept seperatly.  The next day i did it a again, went to do the dishes,
and came back to three ferrets(Gonzo,Kodo,& Daisy) STUFFED into the
turtle.  I honestly didn't think you could fit 7.8 pounds of stuffing
in a TURTLE.

Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy