From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:03:12 EST
Written by Paul Jamison

(An Albino ferret, wearing a pair of jams and carrying a surfboard, comes
trotting by.  He stops and smiles at the nice people reading this.)

Hi, fellow WebSurfers!  I'm on my way to catch a few waves, but I wanted
to stop and tell you about a really great list!

(Ferret props up surfboard and leans against it.) Do you own a ferret?
Do you want to own a ferret?  Do you have questions about ferrets?  Or
do you just want to commune with other ferret fanciers?  Well,
CarpetSharksInk is the place to go!  There are lots of fine people there
who can answer your questions about health, behavior, care, food and just
about anything else ferret-related.  Plus, you can look at lots of cute
ferret pictures and go "Awwwww".  Or maybe just talk about any topic
under the Sun - wait a minute, that reminds me (checks pocket and finds
a container of sunscreen) good, I'll need this stuff.  Anyway, the CSI
folks are a lot of fun.  The only thing - no netkooks, no trolls, no
spam; we don't take kindly to that stuff.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in - come on over
and join the fun!  The URL is