Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:29:51 -0800
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang currently weigh in with 5 boys and 2 girls.
All of mine are rescues.  They are:

Shadow (M) - found in a dog kennel; adopted from animal control

Oscar (M) - neurological; surrendered by a college student

Dodger (M - as in the Artful)- found wandering in an intersection;
adopted from a shelter

Sir Walter (M - of Raleigh) - deaf; found wandering in an apt. complex
parking lot near the RDU International Airport

Maggie Mae (F) - one of 4 surrendered as a group; all had health problems
and she is the sole survivor

The two newest little poopers [Chica (F) and Poquito M)] are surrenders
from a local pet shop.  They were bad biters (REALLY!) and the staff was
afraid to get near them to feed them.  Three were surrendered.  One was
placed in a home.  These two bonded and the little one is still very
skittish 6 months later, so I still have them.  Didn't PLAN to keep
them, but you do what you gotta do!

We also have several at the Bridge: Sammie (M), Smokey (M),
Li'l Girl (F), Brumbey (M), Peytah (M), Buddy (M), Rosie (F),
Giggles (F), Bubbles (F) and Swee' Pea (F).  And, one sweet female,
Chloe, who I wish I hadn't returned to her mom.

I usually reserve my spaces for special needs ferrets.  I do seem to end
up with more guys than gals.  Love 'em both, though!

renee :)