From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:18:13 EST
I'm naughty, I'm not good with supplements, etc.  But there was this one
year, that my babies kept catching .... what appeared to be colds, but I
know had to be flu.  It was just a very unhealthy time and puzzling.  I
heard that some shelters were using Nupro in their feed and loved the
results.  So we got a jar.  Coincidently, or not, there was an immediate
effect.  Our ferrets also never got one flu/cold while on that supplement
the next two years.  We stopped using it as it was an added expense for
us adn one that we opted to cut.  We do get the occasional ferret flu
now.

Wolfy