Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:44:48 +0000
I've had mouse issues on and off over the years.  As gross and disturbing
as it is, the little snappy traps are the only thing I've ever had any
luck with.  I put all the kids to bed locked up safe in the cage, and
then set the traps.  I just make sure to move the traps before letting
the kids back out to play.  Of course, the little snappy traps always
make me really sad, so there's lots of guilt and remorse to deal with,
but that's better than one of the weasels getting some horrible disease
from some mouse.  None of my guys have ever shown any interest in hunting
one of the darn things, but you never know when the spirit might be flung
upon them.

Blech.

Anne and the Mighty Hunters