From:
Christine Mcilrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:44:08 -0500
I am cross posting-
Well, the neighborhood i live in has been ok up until 2 weeks ago.  My
fiancee just called me at work to tell me the next door neighbors house
got broken in to.  Small stuff was missing (and i think i know who did
it) and the dog was abused.  The dog was covered in detergent and it
couldnt open his eyes.  John was leaving for work when she came home from
her shift (she is a nurse).  She was talking to the cop and couldnt stop
crying.  She told John she couldnt take the dog to the vet because she
spent all her money on christmas (she is a single parent with one child).
John gave her 150.00 and told her to take the dog to the vet.  I am so
upset right now I am trying not to cry.  I think it was the other
neighbors kid who did it (with his gang of friends).  He is already on
house arrest and was in the cul-de-sac last night with them when i got
home (8:30 pm).  They were setting off firecrackers in trashcans and
happen to be by hers.  And this morning....hers was moved to the front
of her garage (where the break in occured).  I am talking to the police
when i get off work.  This kid really pi**es me off.  Him and his friends
stole 2 packages off my steps last week (I was going to call the cops,
but I don't have proof they did it, and John's dad thinks i shouldn't
make any waves if I don't know for sure).

Sorry this is so long.  I just hope the puppy makes it out ok.  Please
say some prayers for the little guy.  :*(