Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:18:03 -0500
Happy New Year to all !  Just want to thank all the people that sent me
Christmas cards, pictures, gifts in cards for the card exchange.  This
was my first time & I enjoyed receiving from different folks from
different states.  Didn't know there was soooooo many ferret parents
out there.

I have been a ferret mom for over 2 years now & have learned so much from
all of you.

My heart goes out to all of the ones have lost a fuzzie.  I have not gone
there yet & not looking forward to it some day.  I can't even think of
being without any of my 6.  They have brought so much joy to my life.

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to all.  Happy New Year!

Mom Barb & 6 pack
Nubby, Molly, Missy, Tobby, Jenny & Timmy