From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:44:43 -0800
The 2004 Ferrets of the FML Calendar is ready to order!  I want to
apologize for the delay in getting the calendar out this year.  I've had
problem after problem and had almost decided to can the whole project.
Thankfully, the other Support Our Shelters members are smarter than I
am and they refused to let this wonderful project die!  I want to thank
them for keeping me on track!

What I've ended up with, due to the efforts of some very special people,
is not only the best FML Calendar to date, but a calendar that far
surpasses anything I could have imagined or hoped for.

Kat Parsons has generously donated her time to design a page where the
'Honorable Mention' photos from the contest are displayed.  These can be
seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

To see the winning photos, you will need to order the calendar.
Calendars are $16.50 each plus $2.50 shipping.  These are ready to ship
and can be ordered by sending a check made out to Judy Cooke to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh  43061

Remember, 100% of the profit from the sale of this calendar goes to
Support Our Shelters, so while you may already have several Ferret
Calendars, the funds from this one go directly to help needy
ferrets...plus you're getting an extra special treat because these
picture were taken by your fellow FML'rers

Again, I apologize for the delay in getting the calendar out this year
and I hope you will think it was worth the wait!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters