From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:20:16 EST
> Subject: Michelle Echols/Lupron/WFRS & FOXY

Like no one has ever shared their RX (prescription for those that don't
know) with anyone else???  Human RX's that is??????????????????  Why do
people have to be nasty to each other..  Isn't the FML supposed to be for
ferrets and ferret lovers and how to help them out... not squabble and be
petty... I would hope that NO person would give their ferret any kind of
medication unless approved by their vets first..  Whether a prescription
is in hand or not!  Now if my ferret was on Lupron already and someone
could find me a cheaper rate ..  I would go with that and also would I
use someone else's RX to get it???  Probably..  so yup Guilty!  As long
as it is something that my wee one was already approved for by my vet and
the amount was the same.. and then I get a great price at an of course
at a known legal supplier.. You Bet!  So now can we move on and spread
ferret love instead of the opposite......

On another note..  i'm really sorry about Foxy... How is that going???
Anymore news on that?  I feel so bad that you do not have your wee one
back to properly say goodbye... please drop me a note and let me know
what is going on with that case?  I feel so sad about your story on
Foxy... Please email me at [log in to unmask] I would be very interested
in knowing what is going on..

To all of you..  prosperity, ferret peace and lot's of happiness & Dook's
in the New Year!

Sincerely,
Suzanne & the fuzzie ones
Gritz, Kiwi, Peanut, Tiki & Kashew