From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:40:08 -0600
Sandee,
Please be on the look-out for my babies.

Bear lost his very short battle with heart disease.  He was such a sweet
loving baby and got along with everyone so I know he'll not have trouble
fitting in.

Petey the Quaker left Saturday afternoon.  He didn't have much of a
chance with all the misdiagnosing that he had.  He came quite a chomper
but left a little sweetie.  Please watch out for him.

Shadow was my last hairless rat.  He was such a sweetie.  I rescued him
about 2 years ago along with his 9 brothers and sisters.  His sisters
Laverne and Shirley passed last month so he'll have his whole family to
meet him and show him around.

When you see them, please tell them their momma loves and misses them.

Thank you,
Lois