From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:31:12 -0800
ahhh....you guys do know he's a "comedian", don't you?

(and I put comedian in quotes as I do know some people personally who
might argue with that definition of him, mostly people who suffered
through "Meet the Parents")

just curious...

 ...and...

 ...sounds to me what happened to him is what happens to my daughter
several times a week.  She picks up Ralphie and he doesn't want to be
picked up.  Hence, twisting ferret looking for any way to get down,
including a direct "hey! put me down!" in the form of a reminder
chin-bite.