From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:09:23 -0500
This goes into that and I know there are some others there at
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org (FHL Archives):

http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/browse.php?msg=SG2628

There are probably also some in the FML Archives at
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html

If you search in Google.com using ferret + nebulizer you will find some
research and med training stuff where ferret where used to teach it for
premmies and one of those may have info, too.

Those two archives above are excellent resources for medical help.
Here are some other places with links which I suggest to anyone
needing medical info:

http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html (Critical Ferret