From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:59:46 EST
Hey guys!

Nibbles here.  I just wanted to let all of you 8-in-One lovers out there
to get your mommies and daddies and write to them.  Tell them how much
you love their stuff!  Wanna know why?  I'll tell you a secret.  But you
gotta keep it real quiet.  When I was getting my picture I wouldn't sit
still for nothing.  MJ sat still, Oracle sat still, and Gizmo tried to
sit still.  But not me.  No way.  So mommy took out a yogie can and shook
it, trying to get my attention (the photographer was gettin MAD!!!).
Finally, she gave up and put the can down on the couch.  Well wouldn't
you know, I posed around the can and got a perfect picture, Yogies can
included.

Mommy thought it was cute, and sent it to 8-in-One with the story I
just told you.  She told them what me and my brothers and sisters liked
(Ferretvite, mmm mmm).  They told her she'd get a package of goodies in
the mail as a thank you for her praise.

Well the package came, and it was like Ferret field day!!!  We got four
pouches of Skin and Coat treats, four containers of Yogies, a can of
Peanut Butter Crunch, a can of Fruit Crunch, a box of Fruit Frenzy, and
THREE Tubes of Ferretvite (yum).  All that just by telling them how much
we loved their stuff.  Maybe a shelter could benefit, or a giving tree
baby.

Anyways, thank you 8-in-One, for making this fuzzies Christmas a little
bit brighter.  And to all of you out there from all of us over here,
Happy Holidays!!!

Love, Nibbles, MJ, Oracle, and Gizmo