From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:06:34 +0000
I know I don't post here often.  To tell you the honest truth, I'm
surprised that I can read this digest at all right now.  I lost both of
my ferrets quite suddenly.  One in Aug, the other in early Oct.  My heart
is still breaking.  Last week I asked my husband if we could go fondle
some ferrets and we both left crying and I spent the 45 min drive crying
for the empty spot in my heart.  I miss my babies more than I can
express.

Sandee and her posts are simply there to help the grieving process.
They are there to help comfort and soothe the healing process.  I don't
believe they are trying to force ANY religious view, I don't believe they
are trying to make themselves better or more almighty than anyone.  They
are taking on a job I wish I could do because I know how it makes others
feel.  Unfortunately, it would be too painful for me to think of all
those lost ferrets and the pain their owners are going through.  No
matter what religion you are, I can't imagine ever being offended by
these heartfelt, warming posts of our little angels going on where there
is no pain and only love and happiness.

I want to personally thank Sandee and all of the people here at the FML
who posted me personally and sent me Rainbow bridge cards and comforted
me in my time of grief.  Sandee's post still comfort me even as they
sadden me daily.  Please remember, that there are many of us who
appreciate you and thank you for what you do.

Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"