From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:39:30 -0800
Happy holidays to all.  I have some hammocks for sale on e-bay to help
with vet costs for my menagerie.  It all goes into a savings account set
aside just for them.  It would make a great gift for someone you know
with fuzzies as well as your own.  They're made durable, some with
batting and some without depending on if you're in milder or colder
climate areas.  Small hammies fit up to 3 fuzzies, the large ones up
to six...though slightly crowded, but that's how fuzzies like it.  Some
are Christmas, some are not.  For every fourth sale, one hammy goes to
a ferret shelter.  So far 7 hammies have been donated to
http://www.scalesandtails.org
(with one more hammy waiting for some friends to make the mailing more
worth it!).  Take a look and see what's up for bid...:)

Single small x-mas tree hammy no batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366462690

Single large x-mas tree hammy no batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366466070

Combo - one each of the above
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366467484

Snowman face combo with batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366480361

1) Wolf hammy, small no batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366487388

2) Wolf hammy, small no batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366487737

Ladybug hammy combo w/batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366491381

Ladybug small hammy no batting orange fleece
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366492856

Ladybug small hammy no batting yellow fleece
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366493626

Snowman face combo no batting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2366479925

Thank you for looking!