Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:33:48 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Just a reminder that the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) will be
having it's annual Holiday Party next weekend (Dec 13th) from 630pm-930pm
at the Oregon City Municipal Pool Building, 1211 Jackson Street (corner
12th) in Oregon City, OR.

We're making the final preperations and are really excited.  I've already
checked with Santa to make certain he is free that night.  He told me he
couldn't wait to come down and cuddle with the furkids <he just so
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvs them ferrets~!~!> Be sure to bring your camera to get
some pics of your kids roaming through his beard.

We're supplying the ham and the punch.  Please bring something in the way
of a sidedish or dessert.  If you're kids are participating in the gift
swap, please bring a gift wrapped ferret gift ($5.00 value) for each kid
participating (need not be present).  Santa will give you gifts in
exchange.

As always, there will be donation bins set up so you can donate items to
the shelters in the network.  The shelters can always use bedding, toys,
food, ferretone, gift certificates, treats . . . HEY!  That sounds like
MY kids list!

There will be a live auction to help raise some $$$$$ for the shelters as
well.  One of the top items this year will be a multimedia computer desk.
There will be lots of other goodies available for sale or in the auction.

If you have any questions please call me at 503-557-8369, or email me.
You can also contact the Oregon Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or check
the events link on our page www.ferretnet.org to download a flyer.  You
can print the flyer out (pdf) and let your friends and neighbors know.
All are welcome ~!~!

Hope to see you there ~!~!~! . . . Now maybe I should get my list ready
to give to Santa while he is there . . . .

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG