From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:47:02 -0600
All our little babies seem to be doing ok, but w have had a couple of new
issues I have not seen before.  Fred has what appear to be tiny scabs or
knots in his fur between his shoulders.  I don't see any puncture wounds
to indicate blood, but Max does chew on him a lot!  He never squeals or
give any indication that it is bothering him, so we have not separated
them.  Any ideas about the stuff in his fur?

Also, our old girl (8 yrs 1 month) Riley has had some loose stools
lately.  It is a soupy white mess.  She also does not seem to have much
of an appetite any more, though she does eat.  She still gets out and
plays, but she always seems to be looking for something.  I want to take
her to the vet, but it is a long ride and I'm afraid the stress would
make her sick.  Any ideas?

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako