From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:19:59 -0800
Hello,

I think the last topic I posted was about getting someone to do a website
for me !!

Well I decided that I had some many people who were willing to do it that
I decided that I just could not pick one person over the other one, each
wanted to help a shelter, so I decided to try to do it my self, I have
managed to do a few pages by myself except for some help from one special
lady she knows who she is, so know I need to know how to summit it to
search engines???

I prefer the ones that I don't have to pay a fee/fees to if possible.

You can email me off line if you think you can help!  Also on my site
there is a photo of the ferret gift bag that has a ferret on it.  !!

Thanks to all the people who did offer to help me do the website in the
beginning.

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/

Weaselpals

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)