From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 01:45:59 -0800
Hi Alexandra,

I loved your depiction of Lily, I know EXACTLY what you mean.  Just had a
thought though and please don;t take this the wrong way.  You mentioned
you leave the toilet seat up for the dog.  A couple of years ago, Fane
made a mad dash for the bathroom that I didn't see.  I suddenly got a
weird feeling and checked, he was almost drowning in the toilet.  He is
an otter reincarnated and loves water but if I hadnt got there, he might
have died.  Just my 2p's worth.  Please don't take offence, it's a
genuinely well meant bit of advice.

Love and dooks to all,
Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.