From:
Jason DeLozier snd Cheryl Trish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:49:33 EST
Hi, this is Peeper and me and my best buddy Cub are going behind our
puppets back (Jason & Cheryl) and want to get a new family member.  I
know Jason is thinking about getting Cheryl another master like us
because i heard him talking to that funny looking thing humans stick
to their ears (why do they do that?)and said something about getting
another master for Cheryl's Christmas present.  Anyway Cub and i are both
young ....im 14 months and Cub is 8.  We talked it over and think it
would be great to have another family member to help us out to get into
the kitchen cabnets and bypass that stupid gate thingy they keep putting
up in the hallway!  As long as he/she can keep up with us.(I get over it
once in awhile and for some reason every time i do it one of my puppets
shakes their fingure at me im not sure what this strange behavior is) We
live in Knoxville,TN and have a very loving home and our puppets answere
our every need that we ask for and then some.  After talking to Cub we
decided it would be best to get a new family member from a rescue or from
someone no longer able to care for their furry master.  Please contact my
human at [log in to unmask] if you live in East TN or close by and can
help.

Thank you puppets,
Peeper & Cub

P.S.  My human doesn't get to read FML every day so please e-mail him
instead of posting a reply.  And PLEASE don't tell them i was on the
computer! :-)