Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 02:10:24 -0800
Dooks~!~!

I do know of some people who have skunks and ferrets that have lived
together in harmony.  Mind you, the skunks were bred as pets.  A wild one
may still have instincts that could lead them against your fuzzies.

Many a time I have had to resist the temptation to get a 'Norwegian Snow
Kitty'.  I have handled quite a few and thought they were fantastic.  Not
as great as my ferrets...  but fascinating and cuddly.

I would recommend checking your state laws about having skunks as pets -
especially a wild one.  If you go to www.skunksaspets.com and go to the
link that says 'Skunk Stuff' you will find very informative information
on the care of feeding of skunks, training, and some of the laws
pertaining to skunks by state.

Warm Fuzzies~!~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG