From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:13:35 EST
I just spent most of today putting more pet items on eBay.  There are
many more ferret items such as fleece pillows for ferrets, collapsible
play tunnels, hammocks, bandanas, ear wash (this is great for ear mites),
soothing herbal salve (for neck bites from aggressive ferrets) and more.
There are also toys, herbal supplements, food bowls and other healthy
products for cats and dogs.  I have put together 28 "kits" containing 2-5
items each for bidding on and in different price ranges.  Everyone can
find something useful for you and your pets.  I now have a total of 53
items on eBay which will help get my beautiful Zach ferret the surgery
he needs.

I have listed one ferret kit number below and once you check this out,
take a peek at the rest of my items.

Play Tunnel/Ear Wash/Pillow/Bandana Combo Kit for Ferrets -
eBay #3642275457

Please contact me if you have any questions about the items.  None of
the newly listed eBay items are on my website.  All the items are brand
new in sealed packages.

Donna
www.ferretsandfriends.com