From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:01:19 EST
Hi Angie,

Here's a game that was brought to my attention by a member of a ferret
group to which I belong.  Take a jigsaw puzzle with box and remove the
lid (or leave it on if you opt for a fuzzy challenge), and place in on
the floor within your furkids' reach.  They'll make a mess and you'll
need to keep an eye on them to prevent their chewing on the puzzle
pieces, but your ferrets should go nuts over the results.

Do you live where you have or will have snow soon?  Fill a plastic pan
with the white stuff, set the pan on a towel on the floor and watch the
fun.  My ferts go bonkers over this cold treat, except for Nada who is
five y/o now and prefers to keep warm.  I hope this helps you.
Cordially, Greta Hoisington