From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:04:14 EST
Can you name something "beautiful" about ferrets?  Not cute, not
adorable, not endearing, not funny, but can you think of how they are
beautiful? :)  I can.  My ferrets love to smell flowers.  I mean they
just inhale them.  And they never bite at them or ruin them.  They, of
course, love to play in and wrestle with plants.  But as far as flower
blossoms, they treat them delicately and just love to smell them.  I
just think it's beautiful to see a ferret smelling the last rose bloom
of the year.

Sean (of Sean and Rocky) thinks ferrets "smell beautiful".  We were
walking in a grocery store one day by the floral department when he
stopped and said, "Mommy, it smells just like ferrets in here!"

Wolfy