From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:51:24 -0700
Hi all,

Just returned to Las Vegas from vacationing with my family in Oklahoma.
This was our second Paws On Wheels adventure, and it was a rousing
success!  This trip, we delivered 3 beautiful bouncing boys to Frankie in
Norman, Oklahoma.  Freedom, Spirit, and Justice are doing great in their
Forever Home, with their wonderful new Forever Mom.  ( She obviously paid
attention to Bob C's enrichment series- her home is a paradise-on-earth
for ferrets!  ) THANKS FRANKIE!!!  BLESS YOU!!!

The Plush Adoptathon raised a total of $100 to benefit both 24 Carat
Ferret & The Ferret Aid Society.

I just returned from vacationing, so I haven't divided and sent the money
yet... SO, if anyone would like to sneak in a last minute order, PLEASE!
Go to:

http://www.geocities.com/woozle31/Adoptathon.html

BTW Yahoo will no longer host my domain name for free.  To visit 21st
Century Ferret, please use: http://geocities.com/woozle31

THANX!

Just thought I'd mention this: WATCH OUT when you go on vacation, and
your neighbors watch your kids for you.  I found out the hard way...

Let me explain...

We are currently "fostering" a precious little 6 year old girl from 24
Carat Ferret.  (Not that we were gonna give her back...)

Her name is Ashley.  Not that we call her that.

You see, some crazy lady took it upon herself to chop off the poor baby's
tail.  Miraculously, she survived.  The hair even grew back over the
stump.  So naturally, her name is Bunny-Butt.

Well, anyway, she stole my neighbor's heart, and my neighbors stole her!
After some lengthy negotiations, we've agreed to joint custody, with full
visitation rights, lol.  We are gonna sign the adoption papers next week.
Bunny-Butt not only found a forever home...she got TWO at once!

Hug your kids...then go to a shelter and hug the kids there.

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret
http://geocities.com/woozle31
Dedicated to the support of